Brain and Spine Injury
At the Law Office of Joshua Katz, we believe that victims of negligence deserve full and fair compensation for severe back or brain injuries. Our attorneys are willing to fight to get the maximum compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and all other out-of-pocket expenses. We help you get what you deserve.
We will look after you
At our law firm, we refuse to compromise the quality of the service we provide in cases involving a back, neck or brain injury. Even though we are fighting large insurance companies or corporations, we will provide you with caring, personalized attention. In fact, we take pride in our ability to truly focus on your needs. We want to make sure that we do what is right for you.
Our attorneys can handle all brain, back and neck injury cases, including:
- Closed head injury resulting in memory loss or cognitive damage
- Internal bruising leading to dangerous blood clots
- Internal tearing or internal swelling causing numbness or paralysis
- Severe concussions causing a long-term coma
- Brain stem/brain damage causing paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Spinal cord injuries causing nerve damage or loss of feeling in limbs
- Herniated or damaged discs resulting in constant pain
To build strong cases designed to get you compensation, our attorneys team up with specialists who know how to analyze a neck or brain injury. We work with doctors who can determine the extent a personal injury will have on the victim's life. Every case is handled on an individual basis, meaning we will selectively choose the team of experts that is right for your situation.
E-mail us or call us at 1-707-575-4510.
We handle all back and brain injury cases on a contingency basis. That means you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Our lawyers are available to stand up for the rights of negligence victims in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County and throughout Northern California.