Premises Liability AttorneY in Sonoma County
At our law firm, we believe that people have the right to expect a certain level of safety no matter where they go. Whether you are at a store, an office building, an apartment complex or any other public or private property, you should expect to leave unharmed.
If that expectation has not been met and you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, our law firm is ready to help you get full and fair compensation by filing a premises liability claim.
We handle all types of premises liability cases
At the Law Office of Joshua Katz, we can address cases involving head injury, back injury, a broken bone and any other serious personal injury. We handle cases involving serious injuries or wrongful death.
We are here to stand beside you in any premises liability matter, including:
- Slip and falls on slippery surfaces
- Trip and falls on cords or other objects blocking walkways
- Accidents involving items falling from shelves in stores
- Falls on improperly maintained public sidewalks
- Injuries due to unsafe conditions of public land or areas
- Dog bites and other accidents in neighbors' yards or other private or public property
- Stairway accidents, such as falls because handrails were not up to code
- Accidents caused by criminal activity not prevented by negligent security
- Swimming pool drowning accidents
- Injuries caused by landlords failing to properly maintain the property
Every case is handled with a commitment to individualized attention. We fight to get you full and fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other out-of-pocket expenses. We will look after you.
E-mail us or call us at 1-707-546-4510.
We handle all premises liability cases on a contingency basis. That means you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Our lawyers are available to stand up for dangerous premises victims in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County and throughout Northern California.